become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Reform/Criminal_Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Law Reform: Criminal Law
Death Penalty Information Center
- Providing information about the application of the death penalty in the United States.
Families Against Mandatory Minimums
- A U.S. organization working to reform mandatory minimum sentencing laws for nonviolent offenses.
- A resource for pro-death penalty information and resources. Includes case info on upcoming executions, a collection of death penalty links, current news articles and links to papers written about the death penalty.
- Discusses issues of prosecutorial misconduct, corruption and accountability.
Texans for the Reform of Deferred Adjudication
- Advocates reform of reporting requirements for people who have served their sentences. Contains links, legality of reporting requirements, news and statistics.
Truth in Justice
- Non-profit organization working to free individuals convicted of crimes they did not commit, and to prevent wrongful convictions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:55:30 PM EST -