become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Law_Reform
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Law Reform
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
Society: Issues: Property Rights
Society: Law: Organizations: Public Policy
British Columbia Law Institute
- Law reform database indexing materials from common law jurisdictions around the world.
Forfeiture Endangers American Rights Foundation
- National nonprofit organization dedicated to reform of federal and state asset forfeiture laws, to add additional safeguards to the forfeiture process.
Free The Grapes
- Advocating reform of the liquor distribution laws, to result in the availability of a greater variety of wines to consumers.
- Dedicated to the principle that all Americans should be able to handle their legal affairs simply, affordably and equitably.
- Argues against sovereign immunity.
Legal Ethics and Reform
- Arguments for drastic reform of the legal system.
New Zealand Law Commission
- The Law Commission is an independent, government-funded organisation that reviews laws that need updating, reforming or developing.
Texas Association For Justice And Legal Reform
- Discussing controversial legal issues in the state of Texas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 12:24:02 UTC -