become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_and_Employment_Law/Whistleblower_Law
Labor and Employment Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Labor and Employment Law: Whistleblower Law
False Claims Act
Lawyers and Law Firms
Blowing the Whistle
- Guidance for would-be whistleblowers from a father and son team of whistleblowers. Includes their story and tips.
- Presents the author's perspective on what is involved in being a federal whistleblower, and how to work with attorneys.
- U.S. General Accounting Office maintained system to facilitate reporting of allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement of federal funds.
Milberg Weiss Bershad & Schulman LLP - Whistleblower Laws
- Attorney-sponsored site includes information on nursing home, defense contractor, fraudulent loans and other types of whistleblower actions.
National Whistleblower Center
- A nonprofit educational organization supporting employee whistleblowers in the enforcement of environmental laws, nuclear safety, civil rights and government and industry accountability.
Office of Inspector General, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Government resources include health care fraud alerts, compliance guidance and corporate integrity agreements.
U.S. Government Office of Special Counsel Whistleblower Disclosures
- Procedures for U.S. government employees to disclose wrongdoing through special counsel office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:39:29 AM EDT -