become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_and_Employment_Law/Resources
Labor and Employment Law
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business: Human Resources: Reference
Daniel Barnett's employment law updates
- Daniel Barnett, employment law barrister, provides free summaries of recent developments in employment law (between 2 and 4 case summaries per week)
Employment Law Handbook.com
- An online resource to help employers answer their employment and labor law questions.
Employment Law Information Network
- Links to legal articles and resources, with an attorney directory.
- Links to a wide assortment of resources.
Labor & Employment Law Section
- The mission of the Labor & Employment Law Section is to serve and support our members and others by providing education, leadership and networking opportunities and promoting professionalism. We pursue these goals through offering quality CLE and educational programs for attorneys with an interest in the practice of labor and employment law in Florida.
M. Lee Smith Publishers
- Information and forum focusing on developments in employment law.
Virginia Labor Law
- State-oriented resources and links from attorney Ray Hogge.
Work Law – from Jotwell: The Journal of Things We Like (Lots)
- Short essays in which leading scholars identify an important recent article or book relating to work law and explain why it deserves a wide readership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2016 at 19:34:58 UTC -