become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_and_Employment_Law/Government_Agencies
Labor and Employment Law
US National Labor Relations Board
- Department of Labor's interactive compliance assistance tool. Interactive question-and-answer format advisory for small businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The agency of the United States Government that enforces the federal employment discrimination laws. Information about discrimination on the basis of age, sex and sexual harassment), race, color, national origin, religion, disability.
Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- Agency of United States Government that handles arbitration and mediation of labor disputes and contract negotiations.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Division of U.S. Department of Labor that enforces the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Information on workplace safety and health. Contains text of laws, regulations, interpretation letters and memos, compliance guides, field inspection guides.
US Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Offering statistical information about the economy, population, demographics, unemployment, wages, staffing patterns. Also contains list of Occupational Codes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:55:26 UTC -