become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_and_Employment_Law/Government_Agencies
Labor and Employment Law
US National Labor Relations Board
- Department of Labor's interactive compliance assistance tool. Interactive question-and-answer format advisory for small businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The agency of the United States Government that enforces the federal employment discrimination laws. Information about discrimination on the basis of age, sex and sexual harassment), race, color, national origin, religion, disability.
Family and Medical Leave Act -- Department of Labor
- FMLA fact sheet, compliance guide, text of Act and Regulations, poster, forms, and information.
Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- Agency of United States Government that handles arbitration and mediation of labor disputes and contract negotiations.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Division of U.S. Department of Labor that enforces the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Information on workplace safety and health. Contains text of laws, regulations, interpretation letters and memos, compliance guides, field inspection guides.
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Division of the U.S. Department of Labor.
US Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Offering statistical information about the economy, population, demographics, unemployment, wages, staffing patterns. Also contains list of Occupational Codes.
Wage & Hour Division, U.S. Department of Labor
- Administers federal laws concerning wage, hour and child labor, as well as several other programs covering prevailing wages for government contracts and farm labor, family and medical leave, immigration and polygraph testing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2016 at 22:02:11 UTC -