become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Juvenile_Law
Criminal Defense Lawyers
Society: Crime: Prisons: Juvenile
Society: Crime: Research: Juvenile Justice
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Juvenile Justice
American Bar Association's Juvenile Justice Center
- Information about juvenile justice issues and advocacy. Includes a special section devoted to the issue of capital punishment, as well as access to publications and juvenile justice-related links.
The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce society's reliance on the use of incarceration.
Coalition for Juvenile Justice
- A nonprofit organization made up of governor-appointed advisory groups, providing training and technical assistance related to the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act.
An Evolving Juvenile Court
- Articles reviewing the first 100 years of juvenile courts.
Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Information on the state's juvenile justice system, including research and statistics, and program descriptions.
How to Manipulate Juvenile Prosecutors
- An explanation of juvenile court law and procedure in Utah. This is an updated version of an article published in the BYU Journal of Public Law.
Juvenile Justice Trainer's Association
- An organization devoted to developing and advancing a specialized system of education and training for juvenile justice professionals.
Koch Crime Institute
- A privately-funded research and policy organization which studies the criminal justice system and identifies the best ways to reduce and prevent crime, especially juvenile crime.
National Center for Juvenile Justice
- A research center providing information on juvenile and family justice systems, for use in improving such systems. Includes a fifty state comparison of juvenile justice systems.
National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- NCJFCJ's site is aimed primarily at judges, but its information and resources on juvenile courts and family courts will interest a broader audience as well.
National Juvenile Defender Center
- Developed to build the capacity of the juvenile defense bar and to improve access to counsel and quality of representation for children in the justice system.
National Youth Gang Center
- Assists state and local jurisdictions in the collection, analysis, and exchange of information on gang-related demographics, legislation, literature, research, and promising program strategies.
Tennessee Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Training organization for Tennessee judicial officers and juvenile court staff, and data collection agency.
Delinquents or Criminals: Policy Options for Young Offenders
- An Urban Institute article examining changes in the juvenile justice system. (June 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 20:35:11 UTC -