become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/International_Law
Private International Law
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union: Law
Society: Government: Multilateral: United Nations
Society: Law: Reference: International Law
This category in other languages:
- British Institute created for the analysis of international issues. It conducts several research programs and offers the opportunity to participate in debates, meetings and periodical conferences.
Citizens for Global Solutions
- Grassroots membership organization that inspires America to engage the world. It campaigns for promoting the International Criminal Court and reforming the United Nations and it encourages the United States to adopt a multilateral foreign policy that emphasizes cooperation with international institutions.
The Global Governance Project
- Research program on international institutions, political processes, organizations and other actors that influence the emerging system of global environmental governance.
International Court of Justice
- General information, basic documents and list of cases brought before the Court since 1946.
International Human Rights Network
- Irish non-governmental organization supporting others in applying Human Rights Based Approaches in their work.
Law and Development
- Introduction to how law can support economic development, from graduates of the School of Oriental and African Studies of the University of London.
World Trade Institute
- Center of advanced studies and a forum for interdisciplinary research and teaching in international trade law and economics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 12:24:11 UTC -