become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Property/Weblogs
Society: Law: Legal Information: Weblogs
- Weblog sharing opinions on intellectual property issues.
- Blog covering technology transactions, software and internet law by a Silicon Valley lawyer.
Bag and Baggage
- Musings on legal and technology issues from California appellate and intellectual property lawyer.
- Discussion of current online legal issues, highlighting information technology as well as patent, trademark and copyright technology issues.
The Border Patrol
- Israeli IP Blog.
Canadian Trademark Blog
- Commentary on trademarks and technology law from the law firm, Clark Wilson, LLP.
- Trade mark law blog dedicated to European trade mark issues.
Coming Of Edge
- Legal articles and information regarding intellectual property law, Internet law and other issues of interests to startups and entrepeneurs.
- A blog on intellectual property law, social media, and technology with a focus on patents.
- Examining the nexus of legal rulings, policy-making and technical standards development.
- Weblog specializing in copyright and trademark law run by Lloyd Jassin, author and publishing attorney.
Eric Goldman - Technology & Marketing Law Blog
- Discussion of Internet and intellectual property law issues.
Gehrke & Associates, SC
- Discussion of issues in intellectual property and technology law.
- Weblog discussing intellectual property news and issues.
Illinois IP Litigation
- News about Intellectual Property Litigation in Illinois Federal and State Courts.
In re: Tech & IP
- Attorney Nathan Roach's blog on technology, intellectual property, litigation, and startup companies.
Intellectual Property Watch
- Weblog on international intellectual property policymaking.
- Discussion of intellectual property law in the People's Republic of China.
- Discussion of financial issues for intellectual property rights, securitisation and collateral.
- News and opinion blog on intellectual property law, IT law and more.
- Intellectual property law weblog with case updates on copyright, design, patent and trade mark cases.
Likelihood of Confusion
- IP blog on trademark, copyright, new media and free speech.
- Blog about trademarks using motion, sound, color, scent, texture, holograms, position or shape.
Now, Why Didn’t I Think of That?
- A Canadian patent, trade-mark and copyright weblog, by Sander Gelsing
OC Patent Lawyer
- Blog on protecting inventions through patents.
One Page Blog
- A law blog written by a partner at the law firm of Shearman and Sterling which uses video and other technology to explain intellectual property and legal concepts on one page.
- Intellectual property news and commentary focusing on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical fields, authored by attorneys with Frost Brown Todd LLC.
- Discussion of patent issues focusing on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- Discussion of patent and intellectual property issues in the Far East by a Tokyo patent examiner.
- Patent prosecution tips for attorneys and inventors, statistics, and status updates of patent infringement cases.
- Case law summaries, and audio files presenting the court opinions, from Arizona patent lawyer Andrew Lahser.
Patents Post Grant
- A legal blog devoted to world developments in intellectual property law.
The Patry Copyright Blog
- Weblog specialising in copyright law run by Wiiliam Patry, Senior Copyright Counsel for Google.
- Weblog discussing legal issues with a primary focus on intellectual property matters.
- A blog about ownership of intellectual property rights
- Discussions of intellectual property, corporation, securities, finance, investment, climate change, and various other issues, by attorney Chia-Yu Chang.
The Reguligence Weblog
- Weblog which follows and critically discusses legal questions related to information technology, intellectual property and privacy.
- Discussion of attorney-client relationships in the intellectual property field.
Run with the Law
- An endurance runner's take on IP news and events.
Seattle Trademark Lawyer
- Trademark law developments from Seattle and beyond
The Seay Firm LLC
- Articles related to entertainment law and intellectual property law and provides a list of helpful resources for artists. Copyright and trademark are frequent topics of discussion.
- The blog is maintained by Brain League IP Services. Focussed on patent technologies, OSS, trademarks, copyright and related news.
- Blog on Indian IP matters.
- Discussing legal developments in areas impacting technology and licensing.
The Trademark Blog
- Blog run by the law offices of Martin Schwimmer with updates on trade mark cases.
- Coverage of issues pertaining to copyrights, trademarks, patents and starting a business by Shannon Moore.
Trademark, Copyright, and Entertainment Law Forum
- Commentary on intellectual property issues from attorney Anthony Verna.
- Attorney John L. Welch's blog covering new rulings and their implications at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- News and perspective on law affecting online branding, web marketing, and internet commerce.
- A law blog or ‘blawg’ to contribute updates, thoughts and advice to businesses and the Scottish legal profession.
Who Is Your Lawyer?
- Commentary on copyright and trademark law in American culture
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 13:54:08 UTC -