become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Property/Patents
Science: Technology: Invention and Innovation
This category in other languages:
- Examples of wacky and crazy patents that have been issued to inventors throughout the years.
- Examples of patents related to fishing, sorted into categories.
Free Inventors Help
- Information on obtaining a patent, patent searches, finding legal advice, industrial designing, prototyping, manufacturing, marketing, pitfalls to avoid, inventor organizations and resource links
Free Patents Online
- Searchable summaries of U.S. patents.
- Listing of recent US patent applications with keyword monitoring and RSS feeds.
HowStuffWorks: How Patents Work
- Easy to read illustrated narratives that provides basic information on patents, what they are, how they work and how an inventor goes about getting one.
- Detailed evaluations, comparisons, and ratings of patent search systems, with patent search tools by country and categorized by technology.
Invents Company, LLC
- A free resource for intellectual property (patents) tips and advice.
- Offers information on patent basics, patent exchange, monetization, divestment, investment, acquisition and IP policy.
- Concise primers, answers to frequently asked questions, and articles on patents and other intellectual property rights, aimed at people with a background in information and communication technology.
- Providing email updates about inventions recently patented in the United States.
- Full text and information on U.S. patents since 1976, available by category, class, inventor or holder.
Patent Search Information Site
- Introductory guide to patent information and the conduct of searches.
- Absurd, weird and wacky patents, mainly from the UK Patent Office, also offering links to serious patent information.
- Patent search service.
- Overview of United States patent law with reference to court rulings.
Peer to Patent
- Patent review project affiliated with the United States Patent and Trademark Office where patent applicants submit applications for review by industry peers.
Software Patent Institute
- Nonprofit corporation formed to provide courses and prior art about software technology to help improve the patent process.
Strategy Patent, LLC
- Information on the creation and valuation of intellectual property assets, particularly patents. From Coleman Sudol LLP.
- Information of all patent-related bills currently pending before the U.S. Congress.
Tyson Wilde - Inventor Basics
- Basic patent information for inventors.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2015 at 13:19:57 UTC -