become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Property/Government_Agencies
This category in other languages:
Benelux Office of Intellectual property
- Official registration office for trademarks and industrial designs.
European Patent Office
- The executive body of the European Patent Organisation.
- Government organisation providing legal information and registration material for trademarks, patents, designs and intellectual property.
- The Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) registers the Community Trade Mark in the European Union.
The State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China
- Offering intellectual property and patent laws and regulations, with additional features available in Chinese.
- Information for small businesses, on protecting intellectual property through patents, copyrights and trademarks.
U.S. Copyright Office
- General information and publications.
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Patent and trademark information in the United States, including free database searching of registered trademarks, registration information, pricing and contact phone numbers.
UK Intellectual Property Office
- Official government body responsible for granting Intellectual Property (IP) rights in the United Kingdom, including patents, trade marks, and copyright. Site provides information for about Intellectual property in the United Kingdom for rights holders and consumers.
World Intellectual Property Organization
- Responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world, and for administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with intellectual property.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2015 at 3:41:39 UTC -