become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Property/Government_Agencies
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property: Government Agencies
This category in other languages:
Benelux Office of Intellectual property
- Official registration office for trademarks and industrial designs.
Canadian Patents Database
- Search, retrieve and study more than 1,400,000 patent documents. From the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.
European Patent Office
- The executive body of the European Patent Organisation.
- Government organisation providing legal information and registration material for trademarks, patents, designs and intellectual property.
- The Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM) registers the Community Trade Mark in the European Union.
The State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China
- Offering intellectual property and patent laws and regulations, with additional features available in Chinese.
U.S. Copyright Office
- General information and publications.
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Patent and trademark information in the United States, including free database searching of registered trademarks, registration information, pricing and contact phone numbers.
UK Intellectual Property Office
- Official government body responsible for granting Intellectual Property (IP) rights in the United Kingdom, including patents, trade marks, and copyright. Site provides information for about Intellectual property in the United Kingdom for rights holders and consumers.
- Information for small businesses, on protecting intellectual property through patents, copyrights and trademarks.
World Intellectual Property Organization
- Responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world, and for administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with intellectual property.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:22:06 PM EDT -