the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Intellectual_Property
Free Access Theory
Lawyers and Law Firms
Organizations and Associations
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Intellectual Property
Science: Technology: Invention and Innovation
Society: Law: Legal Information: Computer and Technology Law
This category in other languages:
American Patent and Trademark Law Center
- An introduction to intellectual property law, from attorney Donn K. Harms.
BitLaw Technology Law Resource
- Information on U.S. patent, copyright, trademark, and Internet legal issues, from attorney Daniel A. Tysver.
BNA Intellectual Property
- Intellectual property, patent, and trademark news, legal developments, and resources.
Centre for Innovation Law and Policy
- Resources and links on communications law, health and biotechnology Law, information privacy, intellectual property law, and Internet and e-commerce law.
Digital Law Online
- Treatise on the legal protection of digital information.
- Offering patent law for non-lawyers, and genetic engineering for non-scientists.
- A reference point for intellectual property rights inquiries throughout the European Union, particularly with regard to patent issues.
- Basic information on intellectual property law, with message boards, student articles, and links to reference materials, from Eugene Quinn, Patent Attorney and Assistant Professor of Law at Barry University School of Law.
Law Offices of Lloyd J. Jassen - Copylaw.com
- Articles and legal services for copyright, trademark, publishing, Internet, and entertainment law.
Likelihood of Confusion
- Commentary on developments in trademark, copyright and trade secrets law. Maintained by attorney Ronald Coleman.
Patent & Trademark Office Kids' Page
- Providing games, contests, links, and stories, to help kids of all ages learn about trademarks and patents.
Patent Cafe - IPFrontline.com
- Intellectual property directories, information, advice and community networking.
Radio Free PTO - The Patent Office Professional Association
- Information about the United States Patent and Trademark Office, from an employee perspective.
SIIA / SPA Anti-Piracy
- Internet Auction Piracy, consumer fraud, the problems, and what industry is doing to combat the problem.
- Discussion of intellectual property law matters, sponsored by the High Tech Law Institute at Santa Clara Law School.
- Intellectual property news collected from online sources.
White SW Computer Law
- Law firm site including brief publications and articles on intellectual property, information technology and telecommunications.
Willamette Management Associates
- A small assortment of intellectual property white papers.
Usenet misc.int-property -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 5:15:07 UTC -