become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Lawyers and Law Firms
Health: Mental Health: Policy and Advocacy
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Forensics and Law
Institute of Law, Psychiatry, and Public Policy
- Teaching and research center at the University of Virginia which also conducts forensic evaluations, makes policy recommendations to government bodies, and holds conferences for mental health and justice professionals.
Law about...Mental Health
- An overview of mental health law, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
MacArthur Research Network on Mental Health and the Law
- Striving to build the empirical foundation for the next generation of mental health laws, to assure the rights and the safety of individuals and of society.
Psychiatry & Law Update
- Information on psychiatry and the law, from forensic psychiatric consultant William H. Reid, M.D., M.P.H.
Psychiatry and the Law
- Forensic psychiatry resource page.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2016 at 17:52:22 UTC -