the entire directory
only in Family_Law/Divorce
Lawyers and Law Firms
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Mental Health
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Support Groups
American Bar Association - Section of Family Law
- Table Of contents to articles, links, and resources on the subject of family law.
Behrendt Law Chambers - Ottawa Divorce
- Divorce and family law information, attorney directory, weblog and support forums.
Berryman Shacklock Solicitors - DivorceGuideUK
- Principles of divorce law in England and Wales.
- Information about the collaborative divorce process.
Cordell & Cordell - DadsDivorce.com
- Resource for divorced and divorcing fathers, with legal information, statues, and a message board.
- Links to divorce-related resources, organized by state, with an archive of articles and interviews.
- Information and listings of professionals to assist people going through the divorce process.
- An electronic journal providing information and referrals for people facing divorce.
- Information on divorce and related issues.
- Information for events before, during, and after divorce, with links to professionals to help with the process.
- Information on the subjects of divorce, child support, custody, visitation, and spousal support, and a directory of U.S. divorce lawyers.
J.P. Boyd's BC Family Law Resource
- Attorney sponsored site, providing information about family law and the legal process in British Columbia, Canada.
- A non-profit institute, providing information and assistance for those who wish to obtain a Jewish divorce: a GET.
- An overview of divorce law with links to key primary and secondary sources, from Cornell University's Legal Information Institute.
Mills & Reeve - Divorce.co.uk
- An overview of divorce in the UK, including the law, mediation options and emotional support, from Mills and Reeve.
New York State Unified Court System
- Information about state divorce and family law, including forms, phone numbers and addresses.
Separation and Divorce
- Flash animated guides to divorce, one for children aged 5-12, and a second for preteens and teenagers, from the Government of British Columbia, Canada.
- Information, links, and newsletter for people affected by divorce, from Broken Heart Publishing.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2016 at 21:52:45 UTC -