become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Environmental_Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Environmental Law
International Biodiversity Conventions
Law Review Journals
Lawyers and Law Firms
Society: Issues: Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Trade in Wildlife and Plants
Society: Law: Legal Information: Energy Law
This category in other languages:
Basel Convention on Hazardous Wastes
- International treaty addressing cleaner production, hazardous waste minimization and controls on the movement of these wastes. Text of the treaty, status of ratifications, and documents related to its implementation.
Center for International Environmental Law
- Nonprofit organization that provides environmental legal services in international and comparative environmental law. Information and case studies related to several environmental issues, laws and international treaties. Also organization activities, employment, and related topics.
Environmental & Land Use Section - Florida Bar
- Offering articles on the subjects of environmental law and land use areas, links, and information on section projects and events.
Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide (E-LAW)
- Network of public interest attorneys, scientists, and other advocates around the world. Environmental cases from several countries.
Environmental Law Net
- Resource for U.S. corporate counsel and environmental compliance managers, maintained by a private attorney. Includes some international environmental law materials, as well as materials from some other specific countries.
Environmental Law Overview
- Overview of the topic, with emphasis on U.S. federal and state jurisdictions, plus internet links to key primary and secondary sources.
- Searchable database of international environmental treaties from the Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN).
EPA - Oil Program
- Information about programs for preventing, preparing for, and responding to oil spills that occur in and around inland waters of the United States, with governing legislation.
European Environmental Law
- Full text cases, legislation and other materials, including articles, reviews, conferences and special dossiers.
FindLaw: Environmental Law
- U.S. environmental statutes, summaries of U.S. law on selected environmental topics, online forum, and extensive links to other related information.
- News, information, and analysis from ongoing international negotiations on environment and development policy, including treaties and conventions on sustainable development, endangered species, wetlands, climate change, and other topics.
International Environmental Law and Policy
- Research materials on international environmental law, including current developments, teaching materials and treaties.
International Water Law Project
- Information on multilateral treaties/conventions and international case law on water resources, including transboundary waters and watercourses. Includes a conference calendar and e-mail listserv.
- Provides free environmental guidance for UK businesses. Check if a business is complying with environmental laws and regulations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:24:07 AM EDT -