become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Elder_Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Elder Law
Abuse and Neglect
Social Security Law
Lawyers and Law Firms
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- NAELA defines the scope of elder law and gives the latest news about legal issues affecting the elderly. Includes a searchable directory, a bibliography and resources.
ABA Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly
- The American Bar Association examines law and policy on a wide variety of issues affecting older persons.
Connecticut Elder law
- Provides comprehensive, current information on elder law, government programs and legal assistance for residents of Connecticut age 60 and older.
Goldfarb, Abrandt, Salzman & Kutzin LLP
- Information about elder law and estate planning from a New York law firm.
Legal Corner at SeniorMag
- Provides information related to senior's legal issues such as wills, trusts, probate, social security and grandparent rights.
National Senior Citizens Law Center
- NSCLC publishes the latest updates on a wide variety of issues and benefits affecting seniors.
Paul B. Bartlett, PC
- Guide to Arizona elder law.
Timothy L. Takacs
- Articles and an email newsletter on elder law issues, from an Arizona attorney.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2013 at 5:24:07 UTC -