become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Drunk_Driving
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol
Society: Issues: Health: Alcohol: Drunk Driving
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses
Alabama Driving Under the Influence Information
- Information on driving under the influence from the Alabama Department of Public Safety.
Alabama Driving Under the Influence Penalties
- Overview of penalties for driving under the influence in Alabama from the Alabama Department of Public Safety.
Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles
- Information from about how to reinstate a driver's license following a suspension.
Alaska DUI Consequences
- Information on driving under the influence consequences from the Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles
Arizona driving under the influence information from the Motor Vehicle Division
- Information from the Arizona from the Motor Vehicle Division on driving under the influence.
Arizona Motor Vehicle Division
- Information from the Arizona Transportation (ADOT) on reinstating a driver's license following a suspension for driving under the influence.
Arkansas DUI Information.
- Information from the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration on license suspensions following a driving under the influence arrest.
- Guide to drunk driving laws in Spain.
Bose Law Firm
- Information from an attorney on Virginia drunk driving and traffic laws.
California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Information on driver's license suspensions for individuals arrested for drunk driving in California.
California DUI statistics
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Research and Development Unit Driving Under the Influence (DUI) statistics for the period between 1996 and 2006.
Century Council - National Hardcore Drunk Driver Project
- Information from an organization of distillers, including links relating to the prevention and treatment of alcoholism.
- Information about chemical testing and related issues in DUI investigations to include testing of breath, blood, or urine.
Colorado Department of Revenue Division of Motor Vehicles
- Information about the state's express consent law.
Colorado Driver's License Reinstatement Information
- Information on reinstating a Colorado driver's license following an arrest for driving under the influence.
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles Information on OUI
- Information from the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles on OUI (operating under the influence).
Delaware Driving Under the Influence Information.
- Information from the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles on driving under the influence.
Delaware DUI License Suspensions
- Information from the Delaware DMV on DUI license suspensions.
Drink Driving Facts
- Information on what to do and what not to do if a person is caught drink driving.
- U.K. site seeking to raise public awareness about the dangers and possible consequences of drinking and driving.
DUI Penalties in Florida
- Florida attorney providing information on possible penalties for a first time DUI conviction in Florida.
Florida Driving Under the Influence Information
- Information from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles on DUI.
Georgia driving under the influence information.
- Georgia driving under the influence information from the Department of Driver Services.
Glossary of driving under the influence terminology
- Dictionary of DUI and DWI terms such as breathalyzer, driving under the influence, driving while intoxicated.
Greg Kane, M.D.
- Commentary on the validity of standardized field sobriety tests.
HowStuffWorks - How Breathalyzers Work
- Discussion of the scientific principles and technology relating to breath alcohol testing devices.
Idaho driving under the influence law.
- Idaho driving under the influence law from the state legislature.
Information related to DUI arrests in Denver, Colorado.
- Information related to DUI arrests in Denver, Colorado.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Overview of drunk driving laws and penalties of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Intoximeter's Drink Wheel
- Calculator to approximate blood-alcohol levels.
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control - Impaired Driving Studies.
- Injury fact sheet on alcohol related motor vehicle accidents compiled by the United States government.
National Criminal Defense
- Information on federal and state DUI defense from a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - Detecting Drunk Drivers
- Description of visual cues to drunk driving from U.S. Department of Transportation's DWI Detection Guide. [PDF]
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - On DWI Laws in Other Countries
- Comparison of the laws of other countries with those of the United States.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: Impaired Driving
- Impaired driving resources, including information on investigation, prosecution and adjudication of these cases.
Nevada Driver License Suspensions and Revocations
- Information from the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles on driver's license suspension.
Nevada DUI Schools
- Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles list of approved DUI schools.
- Oregon DMV DUI License Suspension and Revocation Information.
Oregon DMV Drunk Driving Suspensions & Revocations
- Describes reasons for and terms of drunk driving suspensions, as well as providing links to related information.
Oregon DUII Driver's License Suspensions and Reinstatements
- Information from the Oregon Department of Transportation on DUII License Suspensions, Hardship Permits and Reinstatement.
Philadelphia DUI Lawyer
- Philadelphia DUI information written by an attorney.
Police Notebook - BAC Calculator
- Oklahoma University Police Department sponsored information regarding alcohol consumption, a blood-alcohol chart and online calculator.
U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Rules, regulations, and programs, relating to the commission of drunk driving offenses by pilots.
Washington State Department of Licensing - Driving under the influence
- Information from the Washington State Department of Licensing on driving under the influence (DUI).
Washington State DUI Ignition Interlock Devices (IID)
- Washington State Patrol has provided information on Ignition Interlock Devices (IID) used in aggravated DUI cases.
Washington State DUI Laws from the Legislature
- Washington State Legislature's information on driving under the influence (DUI) laws.
Washington State DUI Sentencing Guidelines
- Washington State DUI Sentencing Guidelines from the Washington State Courts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 16:31:48 UTC -