become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Defamation
Civil Defense Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
Basics of Minnesota Defamation Law
- General information provided by an attorney based in Minneapolis.
- Excerpt from David Hurd's Employee Survival Handbook covering defamation in the workplace.
Defamation Act 1996
- Complete text of the official legislation for the UK.
Foreign Libel, Slander and Defamation Cases
- Summaries of cases from countries outside the U.S.
Mark Higham: This is Libel
- Overview of British libel law for the general reader.
Unfettered Press: Libel Law in the United States
- An overview of libel law from the perspective of journalists and the media.
It's a Small World After All: Emerging Protections for the U.S. Media Sued in England
- An article by Laura R. Handman and Robert D. Balin that reflects upon the practice of plaintiffs bringing their libel suits into British courts, despite not residing in Britain. (September 01, 1998)
Defamation Law and Free Speech
- Information about legal rights and options for action for residents of Australia who may be threatened by a legal action or who are worried about something they want to say or publish. (November 01, 1996)
The Future of Libel Law and Independent Appellate Review: Making Sense of Bose Corp. v. Consumers Union of United States, Inc.
- Originally published in Cornell Law Review by Gary A. Paranzino. (March 01, 1985)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 19:47:55 UTC -