become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Defamation
Civil Defense Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
Basics of Minnesota Defamation Law
- General information provided by an attorney based in Minneapolis.
- Excerpt from David Hurd's Employee Survival Handbook covering defamation in the workplace.
Defamation Act 1996
- Complete text of the official legislation for the UK.
Foreign Libel, Slander and Defamation Cases
- Summaries of cases from countries outside the U.S.
It's a Small World After All: Emerging Protections for the U.S. Media Sued in England
- An article by Laura R. Handman and Robert D. Balin that reflects upon the practice of plaintiffs bringing their libel suits into British courts, despite not residing in Britain. (September 01, 1998)
The Future of Libel Law and Independent Appellate Review: Making Sense of Bose Corp. v. Consumers Union of United States, Inc.
- Originally published in Cornell Law Review by Gary A. Paranzino. (March 01, 1985)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 6:05:04 UTC -