become an editor
the entire directory
only in Criminal_Law/Weblogs
Society: Law: Legal Information: Weblogs
Arbitrary and Capricious
- Criminal defense issues, emphasizing the defense of indigents, from an Idaho public defender.
Ashcroft v. Raich
- Case materials and scholarly commentary regarding federal criminal jurisdiction over medical marijuana.
Bennett and Bennett - Defending People Blog
- Criminal law commentary focusing on Texas.
- Stories and developments in the world of federal criminal defense, from a Puerto Rico attorney.
- Personal accounts from a public defender.
Crime & Federalism
- Discussing recent news and court opinions, with an emphasis on federalism and criminal law.
- Weblog devoted to criminal law issues from a Virginia attorney.
- Resources, information, and news for the academic community, by Professors Chester H. Smith of the University of Arizona College of Law, and Mark A. Godsey of the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
Cyber Crime Law
- Weblog focusing on detecting, preventing, and dealing with online crime.
Eyewitness Identification Reform Blog
- Discussing problems and possible solutions relating to faulty eyewitness identification.
Federal Crimes Blog
- Discussion of criminal defense issues from the law firm, McNabb Associates.
Georgia Criminal Law Blog
- Discussion of criminal defense issues, by defense attorney Rob Leonard.
Hochberg, Levin & Zeiger LLP
- Commentary focusing on Pennsylvania criminal law.
- An attorney's weblog addressing matters of interest to federal criminal defense lawyers in Puerto Rico.
Mirriam Seddiq - Not Guilty
- Discussion of criminal defense law, practice and issues.
A Public Defender
- Discussing recent developments in criminal law, with a focus on the state of Connecticut.
Public Defender Dude
- Stories from the life of a public defender, and commentary on legal developments.
Puerto Rico Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Legal updates sponsored by the association.
Sentencing Law and Policy
- Information and commentary about criminal sentencing guidelines and capital sentencing, by Professor Douglas A. Berman of Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University.
Truth About False Confessions
- Discussions of false confessions, why they occur, and how they may be prevented.
White Collar Crime Prof Blog
- Resources, information, and news for the academic community, from Professors Peter J. Henning of Wayne State University Law School and Ellen S. Podgor of Georgia State University College of Law.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 8:54:10 UTC -