become an editor
the entire directory
only in Constitutional_Law_and_Civil_Rights/Weblogs
Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
Society: Law: Legal Information: Weblogs
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer, and Feld: SCOTUS Blog
- Discussion of recent developments in U.S. Supreme Court jurisprudence.
American Civil Liberties Union Blog
- Read posts related to constitutional law and civil rights.
- Find opinions and reflections from Yale Law School professor Jack M. Balkin.
- Discussing the work of the Supreme Court of Canada.
Essentially Contested America
- Entries include opinions and commentary on law, politics, and culture from Robert Justin Lipkin, professor of law at Widener University School of Law.
The First Amendment Project's Weblog
- Coverage of issues dealing with the freedom of information, expression, and petition.
- Opinions, and reactions to those opinions, supporting search and seizure by the author of Search and Seizure, John Wesley Hall, Jr.
- Prof. James Edward Maule's commentary on tax law, legal education, the First Amendment, and religion.
- Commentary on the first amendment by law professor Howard M. Friedman from the University of Toledo College of Law.
U.S. Supreme Court Blog
- Read commentary and summaries on cases from the Court.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2011 at 12:38:10 UTC -