become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linking_Law/Deep_Linking
Computer and Technology Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Computer and Technology Law: Internet: Linking Law: Permission to Link
Deep Linking is Good Linking
- Article by Jakob Nielsen in support of links that go directly to a site's interior pages.
Slashdot - New Orbitz Terms Prohibit Inbound Deep Linking
- Discussion of linking restrictions.
"Deep Linking" in the World Wide Web
- Supportive document from the World Wide Web Consortium. (September 11, 2003)
Germany: Deep Linking Lunacy Continues
- Guest editorial against deep linking legislation. [The Register] (August 13, 2002)
Linking Threats Under the Radar?
- Article reviewing recent scenarios of crack downs on deep linking. [CNet] (July 03, 2002)
Deep Linking = Deep Trouble?
- Review of some legal threats against linking. [Dot Journalism] (May 31, 2002)
Can "Deep Linking" Lead to Deep Trouble?
- Review of recent legal cases against linking to pages within Web sites. [InternetNews] (May 17, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 9:15:05 UTC -