become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Linking_Law
Computer and Technology Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Computer and Technology Law: Internet: Linking Law
Links to Copyrighted Material
Links to Illegal Material
Permission to Link
Disputed Domain Names
Google Erasure of Anti-Scientology Links
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Intellectual Property
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Computers: Internet: Copyright
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property: Copyrights
This category in other languages:
Don't Link to Us!
- Describing to sites that attempt to impose substantial restrictions on other sites that link to them.
Links & Law
- Clearinghouse for news and legal cases about linking.
Netlitigation: Linking, Framing, and Metatags
- Issue overview and case analyses.
Linking and Crawling Issues
- Attorney Ivan Hoffman outlines some cases over linking and related topics. (July 09, 2003)
Linking Policies for Public Web Sites
- For librarians creating sites that link to others. Describes importance of having a linking policy, gives resources on policy creation, describes controversies. [LLRX.com] (February 01, 2001)
Linking and Liability
- Technical aspects of linking and legal theories that may limit the right to link to other pages. [BitLaw] (March 27, 2000)
Is Linking Always Legal? The Experts Aren't Sure
- Commentary on challenges to linking rights. Free registration required. [NY Times] (August 06, 1999)
Proprietary Rights in Hypertext Linkages
- A thesis that there is no legal grounds for excluding the operation of hypertext linkages. [JILT: The Journal of Information, Law and Technology] (June 30, 1998)
Thinking About Linking
- Can law accommodate the power of the Internet to share information? An overview of how old legal rules are being adapted to new media technology. [Law Library Resource Xchange] (April 15, 1998)
Legal Issues on the Internet: Hyperlinking and Framing
- Overview of issues in linking and framing disputes. [D-Lib magazine] (April 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 7:24:11 UTC -