become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/E-Commerce
Computer and Technology Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Computer and Technology Law: Internet: E-Commerce
This category in other languages:
Internet Business Law Services - E-Commerce News
- The latest international Internet and E-Commerce law news sourced directly from governments' offices, international organizations, law firms, and educational institutions.
Internet Law and Policy Forum
- Organization of Internet-centric companies with a common interest in fostering the growth of Internet electronic commerce and communications.
NetAcademy - Electronic Markets
- Articles on international electronic commerce.
Western Australia - Department of Business & Industries
- Introduction page to government strategies and assistance schemes for e-commerce.
WIPO - E-Commerce and Copyright
- Information regarding World Intellectual Property Organization's efforts concerning electronic commerce.
GNU Public License
- Sample license agreement to distribute software. (June 01, 1991)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:24:04 PM EDT -