become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computer_and_Technology_Law/Internet
Computer and Technology Law
This category in other languages:
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- A research program at Harvard Law School founded to explore cyberspace, share in its study, and help pioneer its development.
Business Software Alliance - Software Piracy Prevention
- Informing the public of the effects of software piracy, and of action that can be taken to curb this ongoing activity.
Chilling Effects Clearinghouse
- Information on online rights, with example cease and desist notices.
Cyber-Law, WTO & China
- Articles on cyber-law, the Internet, and the World Trade Organization, relating to Hong Kong and China, from T.K. Chang, Partner, a partner with the Hong Kong office of Coudert Brothers.
- Providing information on U.S. federal laws, regulations and initiatives that relate to the Internet.
- Information about Internet law, aimed at legal professionals, covering topics including intellectual property rights and infringement, domain name disputes, and business-method patents.
- Weblog featuring news and commentary concerning IT law, maintained by the Berkman Center for Internet and Society.
- Legal developments involving the Internet and new technologies.
Internet Library of Law
- Summaries of court decisions shaping the law of the Internet, by attorney Martin Samson.
Legal Information from AOL
- America Online's Legal Department Site providing information about current Internet law developments.
- Aims to investigate, expose and analyze Internet filtering and surveillance practices in a credible and non-partisan fashion.
Spam Laws - US and European
- United States, European Union, and other countries' laws and pending legislation regarding unsolicited commercial email.
Timothy J. Walton, Esq.
- Articles relating to laws affecting webmasters from a California attorney.
Web Gripe Sites
- Chronicling "gripe sites" and other sites confronted with legal action, with links to relevant resources.
The Gray Areas of Search-Engine Law
- Mark Anderson discusses how U.S. law has not caught up with search-engine technology and examines the implications. (January 01, 2008)
Usenet misc.int-property -
Usenet misc.legal.computing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 10:24:09 UTC -