become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Corporate_Law/Weblogs
Business and Corporate Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Weblogs
- Weblog addressing legal aspects of business and technology, by lawyer Anthony Cerminaro.
Business Law Prof Blog
- Commentary and analysis of business law issues, from Professor Dale Oesterle of the Moritz College of Law, Ohio State University.
- Law professors weblog about business, law, economics, and society.
Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler and Hagen, P.C. - Iowa Banking Law Blog
- News and commentary relating to the banking industry.
Dobin and Jenks, LLP - The Law Planet Blog
- Commentary on Florida securities and employment law.
Doing Business in Puerto Rico Blog.
- Commentary on recent legal developments by lawyer Robert Alex Fleming.
International Corporate Governance Blog
- Discussing international laws and accounting standards relating to corporate governance. By Allison Garrett at Faulkner University's Jones School of Law.
Internet Lawyer Blog
- Commentary on Internet legal issues, by attorney Bernard C. Dietz.
Jim Hamilton’s World of Securities Regulation
- Weblog focusing on SEC rulemaking, industry trends and legal curiosities, by Jim Hamilton at Wolters Kluwer Law and Business.
Jonas M. Grant - California Business Law Blog
- Discussing small business, corporation, and employment law.
Lewis A. Mettler Law Firm Blog
- Updates and opinion relating to litigation and claims of misconduct surrounding Microsoft.
Michael J. Hassen - Class Action Defense Blog
- Defense-oriented commentary on class action news and law, from an attorney with the firm of Jeffer, Mangels, Butler and Marmaro, LLP.
- Discussion of law and technology issues, by Canadian attorney Rob Hyndman.
Swedish Law Blog
- Information and commentary on Swedish business law, from the law firm of Wallqvist Bruzelius.
Sylvester, Oppenheim and Linde - California Business Litigation Blog
- Commentary on business litigation news and issues from a Los Angeles law firm.
Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- Commentary and analysis of issues surrounding law and business, from The Wall Street Journal.
- Weblog about business law by a former general counsel, focusing on issues for lawyers working inside companies.
Business and corporate law blogs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2012 at 5:15:05 UTC -