become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Corporate_Law/Securities
Business and Corporate Law
Fraud and Misconduct
- Offers a subscription-based search engine for SEC filings.
- Provides preparation and filing of documents with the SEC via the EDGAR system. Located in New York City.
International Organization of Securities Commissions
- International organization for governmental securities commissions, seeking to promote and exchange information about securities markets.
Securities and Exchange Commission
- Entire range of Securities and Exchange Commssion resources, including free access to public EDGAR filings, proposed and final regulations, staff guidance, and the SEC daily digest.
Securities Class Action Clearinghouse
- Summaries and analyses of federal complaints, with full text of some securities class action complaints, from Stanford University Law School and Cornerstone Research.
Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals
- Professional organization providing current SEC news to the public, and an exchange for members regarding securities matters, corporate goverance, proxy solicitation, and related subjects.
VGIS Communications, LLC - SecLaw.com
- Securities news, information and discussion boards, intended for investors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 19:54:06 UTC -