become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Corporate_Law/Securities
Business and Corporate Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Business and Corporate Law: Securities
Fraud and Misconduct
- Offers a subscription-based search engine for SEC filings.
- Provides preparation and filing of documents with the SEC via the EDGAR system. Located in New York City.
International Organization of Securities Commissions
- International organization for governmental securities commissions, seeking to promote and exchange information about securities markets.
Michael D. Braun, Esq. - EndFraud.Com
- Information about securities fraud, including definitions, statutes and recent court filings.
Securities and Exchange Commission
- Entire range of Securities and Exchange Commssion resources, including free access to public EDGAR filings, proposed and final regulations, staff guidance, and the SEC daily digest.
Securities Class Action Clearinghouse
- Summaries and analyses of federal complaints, with full text of some securities class action complaints, from Stanford University Law School and Cornerstone Research.
Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals
- Professional organization providing current SEC news to the public, and an exchange for members regarding securities matters, corporate goverance, proxy solicitation, and related subjects.
VGIS Communications, LLC - SecLaw.com
- Securities news, information and discussion boards, intended for investors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 7:35:06 PM EST -