become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Corporate_Law/Antitrust
Business and Corporate Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Business and Corporate Law: Antitrust
This category in other languages:
American Antitrust Institute
- Non-profit think tank for promoting competition, with news headlines, archived reports and advocacy, and an annotated guide to online antitrust resources and research.
The Antitrust Source
- Online version of a bimonthly journal affiliated with the American Bar Association, addressing developments in antitrust law.
Harry B. Ray - Husch & Eppenberger, LLC
- Introduction to the legal environment for buying groups.
Institute of Competition Law
- Provides information on competition and antitrust laws in the European Union. Includes case law, news, conferences, and articles.
Lucash, Gesmer & Updegrove, LLP - Consortium Info
- Information regarding the setting of technology standards and consortia for implementing them, focusing on open-source software.
United States Department of Justice
- Report suspected antitrust violations, such as bid rigging or price fixing, to the Department of Justice by e-mail, phone, or mail.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 16, 2008 6:48:04 PM EDT -