become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Bankruptcy
Creditors Rights Lawyers
Home: Personal Finance: Money Management: Debt and Bankruptcy
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Bankruptcy
This category in other languages:
Advertisements Promising Debt Relief May Be Offering Bankruptcy
- Consumer alert from the Federal Trade Commission, pointing out that some offers to consolidate or eliminate debts may involve bankruptcy.
American Bankruptcy Institute
- News, statistics, legislative updates, directories of professionals, and information on filing for bankruptcy.
- Downloadable forms for United States bankruptcy courts.
Bankruptcy Law Review
- Articles on the subject of bankruptcy law, focusing on business.
- Bankruptcy reference source, containing information on publicly traded companies with total assets of at least ten million.
- Information for businesses about chapter eleven bankruptcy.
Henry Rendler and Jack Garchar
- Basic information about consumer bankruptcy.
Moran Law Group
- An overview of consumer and business bankruptcy law
National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- Nationwide Trustee search and information on seminars and events.
National Datacenter, Inc.
- Permitting individuals to track their Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases online. Registration required.
- Information about debt and bankruptcy, with sales of related books and products.
Personal Bankruptcy - Is it Right for You
- Consumer guide to bankruptcy, from the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
U.S. Trustee Program/Dept. of Justice
- List of Credit Counseling and Debtor Education agencies approved by the U.S. Trustee's Office, bankruptcy statistics, articles, Chapter 7, 12, and 13 trustee locator.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 23:44:24 UTC -