become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Arts and Entertainment: Libraries
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Government: Law
Boston College Law Library
- Information and legal resources available at Boston College's Law Library.
Boston University Law Library
- Research affiliation: Boston University Law School; Research Library Group.
Harvard Law School Library
- Descriptions of collections and services; research tools; and a "what's new" column.
Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries
- Website of the Public Law Libraries of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Trial Court
New England School of Law Library
- Information about the library, and an online catalog.
Northeastern University School of Law Library
- Provides catalog of microfiche holdings, catalog access, subject guides, and research tools.
Social Law Library
- Private library, located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Suffolk University Law Library
- General research guides, school publications, LawGuru, municipal codes, court opinions, and links to massive reaseach sources.
Western New England School of Law Library
- Library polices, hours, and an online catalog.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 4:00:01 UTC -