become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/American_Association_of_Law_Libraries
American Association of Law Libraries
Arizona Association of Law Libraries (AzALL)
- Provides extensive information about the association, including a membership directory, job listings in the region, and access to AzAll-List archives and subscription information.
Association of Law Libraries of Upstate New York (ALLUNY)
- Provides information about the chapter including current officers and directors and information about subscription to ALLUNY-L, the chapter's discussion list.
Atlanta Law Libraries Association
- Provides information about chapter committees and meetings, subscription information for ALLA, the chapter's discussion list, and job listings in the Atlanta area.
Chicago Association of Law Libraries
- Includes information about meetings, jobs, and professional development.
Dallas Association of Law Librarians
- Provides links to information about legal research, job postings in the Dallas area, as well as association information.
Houston Area Law Librarians (HALL)
- Lists information for Houston Area Law Librarians, including membership, history, committee guidelines, and scholarships and grants information.
Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin
- A chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Includes information about law, its programs and publications, an email discussion list, a membership application, grant opportunities, law librarian job openings, and links to law-related sites for the public.
Law Librarians of New England
- Lists information for LLNE members, including chapter policies, bylaws, listserv information, and the chapter newsletter.
Law Librarians of Puget Sound
- Lists information for members and prospective members, standing committees, information about subscription to the chapter listserv, and the chapter newsletter.
Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- Lists information about membership, current job listings, committees, links to the chapter listserv, and local publications.
Law Libraries Association of Alabama
- Lists information about meetings, membership, chapter listserv, committees, and the chapter newsletter.
Law Library Association of Maryland (LLAM)
- Lists chapter information, including publications, members, and information about membership.
Minnesota Association of Law Libraries (MALL)
- Lists information about the chapter, including publications, their calendar of events, and membership.
New Jersey Law Librarians Association (NJLLA)
- Lists information about NJLLA activities and publications, committees, online discussion and employment opportunities in the area and nationally.
New Orleans Association of Law Librarians (NOALL)
- Lists information about chapter membership, online discussion, news and events, and Louisiana legal resources online.
Northern California Association of Law Libraries (NOCALL)
- Lists information about the chapter, including membership, committees, jobs in the Northern California area, and California legal resources online.
Ohio Regional Association of Law Libraries (ORALL)
- Lists information for members (covering Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky), including scholarship information, chapter newsletter, committees, and Ohio legal resources.
South Florida Association of Law Libraries (SFALL)
- Provides access to information about the chapter, including membership information, chapter newsletter, news and events, history, jobs in the South Florida area, and Florida legal research resources.
Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries (SEALL)
- An official regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers the Southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia.
Southern California Association of Law Libraries (SCALL)
- Provides information about this local chapter of AALL, including membership, listserv discussion, and internet legal research resources.
Southwestern Association of Law Libraries (SWALL)
- An official regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Western Pennsylvania Law Library Association (WPLLA)
- Lists library members, provides access to the chapter listserv, and legal research links for Pennsylvania.
WestPac: The Western Pacific Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries
- A regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, the U.S. Pacific Territories, and Western Canada.
American Association of Law Libraries
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2015 at 9:15:11 UTC -