become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Libraries/Associations
Open Directory - Society: Law: Law Libraries: Associations
American Association of Law Libraries
Regional and Local Law Libraries and Associations
Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL)
- Bilingual site providing information about the Canadian Association of Law Libraries, including membership information, scholarships and grants, upcoming meetings and legal research links.
Clermont County Law Library Association
- Clermont County Law Library, located in Batavia, Ohio, provides research materials and services to judiciary, Bar Association members and the public.
Cleveland Law Library Association/Cuyahoga County (OH) Home Page
- Provides information about Ohio's county law libraries, including recent news and recent decisions converning Ohio law. Many resources are limited to members only.
E.K. Williams Law Library, University of Manitoba
- Provides access to Canadian legal resources, information about the library and its services, and contact information for staff.
Edmonton Law Libraries Association (ELLA)
- Provides information about the association's membership, bylaws, and news and events.
Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association
- Lists current job postings for the area and information about the chapter.
The International Association of Law Libraries
- The IALL is a worldwide organization of librarians, libraries and other persons and institutions concerned with the acquisition and use of legal information emanating from sources other than their own jurisdictions.
Toronto Association of Law Libraries (TALL)
- Provides access to moderated discussion, membership information and publications. Some portions of the site restricted to members of TALL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2013 at 6:45:04 UTC -