become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Libraries/Associations
American Association of Law Libraries
Regional and Local Law Libraries and Associations
Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL)
- Bilingual site providing information about the Canadian Association of Law Libraries, including membership information, scholarships and grants, upcoming meetings and legal research links.
Clermont County Law Library Association
- Clermont County Law Library, located in Batavia, Ohio, provides research materials and services to judiciary, Bar Association members and the public.
Cleveland Law Library Association/Cuyahoga County (OH) Home Page
- Provides information about Ohio's county law libraries, including recent news and recent decisions converning Ohio law. Many resources are limited to members only.
E.K. Williams Law Library, University of Manitoba
- Provides access to Canadian legal resources, information about the library and its services, and contact information for staff.
Edmonton Law Libraries Association (ELLA)
- Provides information about the association's membership, bylaws, and news and events.
Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association
- Lists current job postings for the area and information about the chapter.
The International Association of Law Libraries
- The IALL is a worldwide organization of librarians, libraries and other persons and institutions concerned with the acquisition and use of legal information emanating from sources other than their own jurisdictions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 7:45:08 UTC -