become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Enforcement/Services
Diakonos Peace Officer Retreat Society
- A place where peace officers can receive counseling and help in time of crisis.
Disabled Police Officers Counseling Center
- Provide psychological counseling services for police officers, for active, retired or disabled law enforcement officers free of charge. All counselors are former or active police officers.
The Interact Group
- The Interact Group develops training center business plans for public safety agencies, police and fire. Plans include needs assessment, funding strategies, facility needs and cost benefit analysis.
Law Enforcement Solutions
- Consulting and technical assistance provided in addition to grants, law enforcement accreditation assistance, CALEA, policy and procedure development, as well as internal management audits.
National Executive Institute Associates
- NEIA is a non-profit organization dedicated to law enforcement education and discussion. It is composed of current and retired law enforcement executive managers. Topics on the site range from articles and research studies about violence, the future of policing, law enforcement/police management, ethics, and labor management.
Operational Support Services
- Offers support services and policy development for police and corrections agencies.
Oregon Law Enforcement Consulting Group
- Provides legal, training, auditing and consulting services to public safety agencies,including police departments within the State of Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 17:45:04 UTC -