become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Virginia
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Government: Law Enforcement
Commonwealth's Attorney for Norfolk
- Information on the team organization of the office, answers to frequently asked questions, crime statistics in PDF format, and contact information.
Commonwealth's Attorney for Caroline County
- Contact information.
Commonwealth's Attorney for Henrico County
- Information about enforcement of Virginia's exile laws, grand juries, and services for victims and witnesses.
Commonwealth's Attorney for Lancaster County
- A list of programs and services of the office, and contact information.
Commonwealth's Attorney for Lynchburg
- Press releases, court dates and directions to court, and information for victims.
Commonwealth's Attorney for Suffolk
- Descriptions of office programs to combat various forms of crime, resources for police officers, answers to frequently asked questions, directions to the courts building, office news, and contact information.
Virginia Attorney General
- Legal opinions, news releases, information on a victim notification process for criminal appeals or habeus proceedings, and a PDF report on college students' drinking.
Virginia Commonwealth's Attorney Services Council
- CASC provides training programs for prosecutors and coordinates prosecutorial affairs; schedule of meetings, list of prosecutors, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2015 at 0:04:31 UTC -