become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Open Directory - Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Prosecuting Attorneys: United States: Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Law Enforcement
Clark County State's Attorney
- Summary of the work of the office, and contact information.
Cook County State's Attorney
- A description of office organization and services, a list of available publications, news releases, employment opportunities, and criminal justice links.
Du Page County State's Attorney
- Mission statement, organizational chart, list of events in the criminal justice process, and employment opportunities.
Effingham County State's Attorney
- Summary of the work of the office, and links to other criminal justice sites.
Hancock County State's Attorney
- Contact information.
Illinois Attorney General
- Information about the work and programs of the office, press releases, and employment opportunities.
Kane County State's Attorney
- Information on the various office divisions, with contacts, and a list of registered sex offenders in the county.
Lake County State's Attorney
- Descriptions of the work of each of the office's divisions, contact information, and resources for children, victims, and witnesses.
Madison County State's Attorney
- A welcome from the prosecutor, descriptions of the work of the office and how people can protect themselves from crime, explanations of legal terms, and a FAQ.
St. Clair County State's Attorney
- A virtual tour of the office, answers to frequently asked questions, suggestions for witnesses, and a guestbook.
State's Attorneys Appellate Prosecutor
- A description of the work of the office and of the rules that govern the office, and information on its personnel.
Will County State's Attorney
- Information on the office and on its units, with a parent's guide for protecting kids online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:15:05 AM EST -