become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Georgia
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Government: Law Enforcement
Cobb County District Attorney
- Information on courtroom assignments of office personnel, descriptions of major cases prosecuted by the office, and links to other legal and law enforcement resources.
Cobb County Solicitor General
- A description of the responsibilities of the office, and tables showing performance indicator statistics.
Coweta Judicial Circuit District Attorney
- Answers to frequently asked questions, tips for witnesses and information for victims, a glossary of legal terms, and contact information.
Forsyth County District Attorney
- A summary of office duties, and contact information.
Georgia Prosecuting Attorneys' Council
- PACG provides training and fiscal support for Georgia prosecutors; information on training and on employment opportunities, and a password protected briefs bank.
Houston County District Attorney
- A dumb crooks page, the arraignment calendar, court results information, and a banishment registry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2014 at 6:54:05 UTC -