become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law Enforcement
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Government: Law Enforcement
Amherst Police Department
- Department history, list of police divisions, citizen's police academy details, and other program information.
Buffalo New York Police - Then and Now
- Features officers, history, badges, vehicles, and crime stories.
Elmira Heights Police Department
- Letter from the Chief, patrol unit information, and contact details.
Greenburgh Police Department
- Information on police services, departments, licensing and permits, and crime prevention and statistics.
Johnson City Police Department
- Contains a message from the chief, crime and criminal records, law and code documentation, employment, and department division history.
Nassau County Auxiliary Police
- Includes information about the group, reasons for joining, photos, and links.
Nassau County Auxiliary Police Unit 116
- Serves a variety of communities in Nassau County. Site includes a mission statement, recruitment information, photos, and press releases.
New York City Police Department
- The mission is to enhance the quality of life in the city by working in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear, and provide a safe environment.
The New York State Association of Auxiliary Police
- Links to city associations, bylaws, meeting minutes and group information.
New York State Association Of P.B.A.s
- Largest police organization in the state, representing over 45,000 police and law enforcement officers from over 60 law enforcement agencies.
Official NYPD Running Club Website
- Has club information, upcoming races, race forms, meeting dates and newsletters.
Tupper Lake Police Department
- Listing of officers, forms, village court information, and contact information for the police department.
Village of Scotia Police Department
- General information, mission statement, employment opportunities and agency history.
Village of Walden Police Department
- Informational items, and forms for the public and business to complete and return. Includes a most wanted page with a date warrants list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2014 at 5:24:04 UTC -