the entire directory
only in Law_Enforcement/Organizations
Fraternal Order of Police
Police Benevolent Association
Spouses of Police Officers
Experts and Specialists
Police and Military Canine Associations
Society: Organizations: Professional
The American Criminal Justice Association - Lambda Alpha Epsilon - Sigma Chi Chapter
- Associated with California State University, Sacramento.
American Jail Association
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting those who work in and operate our Nation's jails.
American Police Hall of Fame and Museum
- Several organizations rolled into one, including support groups, management groups, and financial programs, college tuition for children of officers. There are programs for everyone who wears blue, green or tan, and their loved ones. Including a tourist attraction, the museum.
Americans for Effective Law Enforcement, Inc.
- Non-profit corporation, organized to offer law-abiding citizens an "organized voice" regarding this country's crime problem, and to lend support to professional law enforcement.
The Association of Certified Fraud Specialist
- A non-profit, professional organization responsible for administering the Certified Fraud Specialist program in the United States.
Association of Paroling Authorities International
- The Association of Paroling Authorities International is the recognized voice for the highest professional standards of responsible parole practices.
California Reserve Peace Officers Association
- Serving to raise the professional, educational and employment standards of reserve peace officers.
Christchurch Volunteers Division
- Volunteers who assist the New Zealand police. Crime prevention cameras, victim support, community watch, police kiosk, community constables offices and other services are provided.
Combined Counties Police Association
- Site of Illinois Police and Sheriff's News, providing news about organized crime in Chicagoland from the first U.S. union for police officers.
Contacts for justice
- Links to law enforcement and listing of district attorneys in California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Cops Who Care
- A public service organization comprised of police officers from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Arizona Department of Public Safety, and the Wickenburg Police Department.
DrugBeat.com - Educate to Eradicate
- Provides drug interdiction and narcotics detection resource for law enforcement officers. Requires paid registration to access content.
The Federal Law Enforcement Association
- Among other interests, FLEOA, is a non-profit organization that offers financial support to the families of injured federal officers, and offers a scholarship for young men and women who seek law enforcement or related careers, and contribute to charitable organizations.
Hispanic National Law Enforcement Association
- Professionals who are involved in the administration of justice and dedicated to the advancement of Hispanics' interests in law enforcement.
International Association of Undercover Officers
- An association that promotes and advocates professionalism among undercover law enforcement officers. They also offer benefits to members, such as insurance, publications, and training.
International Footprint Association
- A non-profit organization promoting fellowship, respect, cooperation, and helpfulness between all arms of law enforcement and the community. Corporate history, chapter contacts, membership information.
International Union of Police Associations (AFL-CIO)
- AFL-CIO chartered union uniquely for law enforcement and support personnel.
Kansas State Troopers Association
- Professional organization of highway patrol troopers.
Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund
- The Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit organization providing assistance to law enforcement officers who are required to defend their official actions in court. LELDF provides assistance without regard to race, color, creed, religion or ethnic background.
National Association of Police Organizations
- NAPO serves to improve the working conditions through legislative issues, awareness, and modification of the rights of law enforcement personnel. It is also a source of information ranging from proposed federal and state legislation, to retirement topics.
National District Attorneys Association (NDAA)
- Primary U.S. organization of prosecuting attorneys. Also website of the American Prosecutors Research Institute (APRI), which provides specialized training/technical assistance. Site offers publications, highlights current issues, and describes membership benefits and career and education opportunities.
National Institute of Ethics
- This is a training provider, that deals with ethics issues on a continuing basis, and offers programs at various locations. Never a bad idea to keep current on ethical issues in either law enforcement or corrections.
New Jersey Vehicle Theft Investigators
- Seeks to thwart auto theft and insurance frauds by organizing membership with the NJ law enforcement officers and NJ Insurance Special Investigation Unit Investigators. Part of IAATI.
New York State Probation Officers Association
- Visitors can research legislation pending and find out the latest information about the fields of community corrections and probation.
- The Park Law Enforcement Association (PLEA), an affiliate of the National Recreation and Parks Association, invites visitors to join as a park professional interested in law enforcement and visitor protection services in parks and recreation areas.
- Provides research, technical assistance, and communications programs regarding police organizations.
South Dakota Highway Patrol Association
- A non-profit association that donates time and money to appropriate causes concerning the South Dakota Highway Patrol.
Upland Police Foundation
- A non-profit organization helping sponsor youth activities, specialized officer training, and hi-tech equipment for the city of Upland.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 16:15:09 UTC -