become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Student_Resources
Bar Exam Preparation
LSAT Test Preparation
Business: Financial Services: College Financing
This category in other languages:
Above the Law
- Law school news and commentary along with entertainment articles.
- Online lectures and resources for students studying the English legal system.
FindLaw For Students
- Links to resources including legal outlines, law school articles and exams, financial aid resources.
- Online law resources and lists of British law websites.
Internet Legal Resource Guide
- Links to LSAT prep courses, law school rankings, law school admissions consultants, and recommended reading for law students.
Introduction to Basic Legal Citation (2007 ed.)
- Peter W. Martin profiles the use of the Harvard Bluebook, the standard legal citation form guide for law reviews and federal courts.
- Offering a prep course for incoming first-year law students.
Law School 100
- Ratings for top U.S. law schools.
- Law school activities, admissions, information, news, and resources.
- Links to law student stories, outlines, law firm life, news, and resources.
Letters from Law School: The Life of a Second-Year Law Student
- A book following a Tulane law student through the first semester of his second year of law school.
Non Traditional Law Student
- Encouragement, advice, and experiences for the Non Traditional Law Student
- Details on university, the practical course requirements and legal training in the UK.
- Tips and information on being a law student with advice on post law school interviews.
US News & World Report Law School Rankings
- Unofficial rankings of ABA approved law schools based upon reputation, selectivity, placement success, and faculty resources.
Usenet bit.listserv.lawsch-l -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 16:15:05 UTC -