become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Paralegal_Education
Society: Law: Organizations: Paralegals
Society: Law: Services: Paralegal Services
American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE)
- National organization that serves the needs of paralegal educators and institutions offering legal assistant educational programs. Listings of member schools alphabetically and by state.
American Institute for Paralegal Studies
- Nationally accredited school, offering training for students wishing to become paralegals or legal assistants.
Blackstone Career Institute
- Contains enrollment and course details, and newsletter.
Center For Advanced Legal Studies
- Offers information about the Center's paralegal certificate and AAS Degree programs in Houston, Texas.
The Center for Legal Studies
- Provides information about the Center's distance-ed and live paralegal certificate courses.
Fairleigh Dickinson University- Paralegal Studies Program
- ABA approved Certificate program offering day and evening classes. Two campus locations: Madison, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
Los Angeles Mission College Paralegal Studies
- Description of campus and online paralegal certificate programs, as well as enrollment, fees, and faculty members.
Mississippi University for Women
- Note: Institution is coed. Excellent list of links and information concerning paralegal education and the program at MUFW
Paralegal Degrees & Certificates
- Profiles schools offering paralegal training, certification, and degrees.
Professional Training Programs, Inc.
- Paralegal training in Colorado, Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona. Approved by the American Bar Association.
San Francisco State University Paralegal Studies
- ABA-approved certificate education offered through SFSU's College of Extended Learning. Program description and curriculum, employment options, faculty and class profiles, and event information provided.
University of San Diego Paralegal Program
- ABA approved program offers full time and part time training as a paralegal. Employment assistance and financial aid are available.
The Washington Online Learning Institute
- Provides information about programs, including a paralegal school.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 18:05:04 UTC -