become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Paralegal_Education
Open Directory - Society: Law: Education: Paralegal Education
Society: Law: Organizations: Paralegals
Society: Law: Services: Paralegal Services
American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE)
- National organization that serves the needs of paralegal educators and institutions offering legal assistant educational programs. Listings of member schools alphabetically and by state.
American Institute for Paralegal Studies
- Nationally accredited school, offering training for students wishing to become paralegals or legal assistants.
Blackstone Career Institute
- Contains enrollment and course details, and newsletter.
Center For Advanced Legal Studies
- Offers information about the Center's paralegal certificate and AAS Degree programs in Houston, Texas.
The Center for Legal Studies
- Provides information about the Center's distance-ed and live paralegal certificate courses.
Fairleigh Dickinson University- Paralegal Studies Program
- ABA approved Certificate program offering day and evening classes. Two campus locations: Madison, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
Los Angeles Mission College Paralegal Studies
- Description of campus and online paralegal certificate programs, as well as enrollment, fees, and faculty members.
Mississippi University for Women
- Note: Institution is coed. Excellent list of links and information concerning paralegal education and the program at MUFW
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Formerly known as the National Center for Paralegal Training. Offers Paralegal training, legal nurse consultant training and applied information technology (IT) programs.
Paralegal and Legal Assistant Training
- Describes the PLAT online course certificate program.
Paralegal Course Training Program by NorthWest College
- Paralegal Assistant Course provided by NorthWest College of health and business careers, Southern California, Pasadena.
Paralegal Training Schools
- Profiles schools offering paralegal training, certification, and degrees.
Professional Training Programs, Inc.
- Paralegal training in Colorado, Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona. Approved by the American Bar Association.
San Francisco State University Paralegal Studies
- ABA-approved certificate education offered through SFSU's College of Extended Learning. Program description and curriculum, employment options, faculty and class profiles, and event information provided.
SoYouWanna Be a paralegal?
- Discusses becoming a paralegal.
University of San Diego Paralegal Program
- ABA approved program offers full time and part time training as a paralegal. Employment assistance and financial aid are available.
The Washington Online Learning Institute
- Provides information about programs, including a paralegal school.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2014 at 13:42:38 UTC -