become an editor
the entire directory
only in Depleted_Uranium/Used_in_Iraq
Warfare and Conflict
Used in Iraq
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Depleted Uranium: Used in Iraq
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Iraq
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Nuclear: Proliferation: Middle East: Iraq
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Gulf War Illness
Depleted Uranium - Silent Genocide to Haunt Perpetrators
- Provides collection of links on the effects of DU in Iraq and elsewhere.
Does Iraq's Depleted Uranium Pose a Health Risk?
- Key points of a literature review. The Lancet.
Environmental Pollution Resulting from the Use of Depleted Uranium Missiles during the Aggression against Iraq
- Study submitted by the government of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations.
Gulf War Shells Could be Causing Children's Cancers
- An increase in rates of cancer in children born in Iraq has led to fears that weapons used in the Gulf War may in some way be responsible. BBC News.
South Movement No Nukes
- Depleted uranium in Iraq: dead children and sick soldiers.
Uranium Weapons 2001-2003 Hazards for Iraq
- Suspected uranium warheads in US hard target guided weapons verified by US Patents. Provides analysis of collected studies and public domain sources.
- The human cost of depleted uranium. People exposed to depleted uranium and other toxic substances during the Gulf War are now tormented by leukemia and a whole array of chronic disorders. Chugoku Shimbun. (April 03, 2000)
Pentagon Poison: The Great Radioactive Ammo Cover-Up
- Rounds made of depleted uranium have exposed hundreds, perhaps thousands, of G.I.s to radiation without warning -- here's evidence the army knew the danger. [The Nation Online] (May 26, 1997)
Used in Iraq
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 4, 2007 10:22:13 PM EST -