become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biological,_Chemical,_and_Radiological/Radiological
Warfare and Conflict
Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Biological, Chemical, and Radiological: Radiological
News and Media
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Nuclear
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Nuclear
Dirty Bombs: Response to a Threat
- Transcript of the testimony of Henry Kelly to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on the threat of radiological attack by terrorist groups.
Electro-magnetic Pulse (EMP) Systems
- Discusses the effects and spread of EMP weapons, which can jam or render useless an enemy's communication infrastructure.
How a 'Dirty' Bomb Works
- Interactive feature from USA Today describing the workings of a "dirty bomb".
Howstuffworks: "How Dirty Bombs Work"
- Explains how a radiological bomb works and what effect it might have.
Misuse of Microwave Weapons by Criminals and Terrorists
- Describes the lethality of microwave weapons. With references and sources.
Radiological Weapons - Iraq Special Weapons
- Article from the Federation of American Scientists on the attempts by Iraq to build radiological weapons.
Radiological Weapons as a Means of Attack
- Report from the Center for Strategic and International Studies on the threat and potential use of radiological "dirty" bombs. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 4, 2007 10:33:12 PM EST -