become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biological,_Chemical,_and_Radiological/Biological
Warfare and Conflict
Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Plague
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Tularemia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Hemorrhagic Fevers
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Smallpox
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuromuscular Junction Diseases: Botulism
This category in other languages:
- A former Russian scientist provides details on biological weapons programs in the former Soviet Union.
The Demon In the Freezer
- The story of how smallpox, a disease of officially eradicated twenty years ago, became the biggest bioterrorist threat we now face.
History of Biological Warfare
- Extract from "Demon Doctors: Physicians as Serial Killers" by Kenneth V. Iserson, M.D., with a summary history of research into biological weapons.
- A report on the growing threat of biological weapons in the world, biological warfare, bio agents, bio terrorism and the rise and fall of the Soviet Union's secret biological weapons program which included anthrax, plague and smallpox. (PBS Frontline)
Task Force Scorpio
- Discusses emergent plans to provides civilian relief after a biological attack.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2012 at 8:35:07 UTC -