become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biological,_Chemical,_and_Radiological/Articles
Warfare and Conflict
Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: News and Media
Biological Warfare and Its Cutaneous Manifestations
- Thomas W. McGovern, MAJ, MC, George W. Christopher, LTC, USAF, MC (warning: contains graphic images of the effects of biochem exposure.)
HowStuffWorks: Biological and Chemical Warfare
- Explains how chemical and biological weapons work, how they might be deployed, and what the actual threats are.
The Riegle Report
- U.S. chemical and biological warfare-related dual use exports to Iraq and their possible impact on the health consequences of the Gulf War.
Behind the Mask: Biological Warfare
- by Dr. Ken Alibek from ISCIP - Perspective (September 01, 1998)
Iraq denies using humans in biological weapons tests
- [CNN] (January 14, 1998)
Iraq gives biological weapons statement to U.N. - September 11, 1997
- The government of Iraq has handed over to the United Nations what it is describing as full disclosure of the details of its past biological weapons program. (September 11, 1997)
CIA, Pentagon dodge blame for Iraqi chemical weapons
- [CNN] (April 16, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2007 at 22:31:13 UTC -