become an editor
the entire directory
only in War_Crimes/Yugoslavia
Warfare and Conflict
International Criminal Tribunal
Regional: Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Regional: Europe: Croatia
Regional: Europe: Serbia
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Regional: Europe: Balkans
Balkans Justice Bulletin: The First Phase of the Sjeverin Trial
- Periodic assessments of the efforts of authorities in Yugoslavia to hold accountable those responsible for crimes committed during the wars in the 1990's.
Balkans Justice Bulletin: The Trial of Dominik Ilijasevic
- The trial of Bosnian Croat Dominik Ilijasevic-Como, age 38, before the Zenica Cantonal Court, began on December 16, 2002 in Zenica. Negative aspects of the trial reflect shortcomings in the Bosnian justice system as a whole rather than any apparent ethnic bias.
Documents from University of Minnesota Human Rights Library
- Includes the Dayton Peace Accord and Security Council resolutions.
Ethnic Cleansing in the Former Yugoslavia
- The Peacenet's Balkans Pages list resources and information on killings, rapes, separations, and forced expulsions in the former Yugoslavia.
Mass Rape: War on Women
- Examines the phenomenon of mass rape in the Yugoslav wars.
Defending a Person Charged with Genocide
- Essay by a lawyer describing the tribulations of defending clients accused of grave humanitarian offenses in Yugoslavia. From the Chicago Journal of International Law. [PDF] (January 01, 2000)
Sexual Violence as International Crime
- HRW Press Release. (May 10, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 21:47:36 UTC -