become an editor
the entire directory
only in War_on_Terrorism/International_Policy
Warfare and Conflict
War on Terrorism
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: United Nations
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Afghanistan Civil War: International Policy
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Iraq: International Policy
Society: Law: Legal Information: International Law
Society: Law: Reference: International Law
Anti-American has Become a Thought-killing Smear
- Hugo Young points out the necessity of serious debate between Americans and Europeans, instead of mutual accusations. The Guardian, UK.
The Bush Doctrine Makes Nonsense of the UN Charter
- Commentary on the new concept of pre-emption described by the US president in a speech at West Point.
For God's Sake, Stop this Talk of War
- An Essay by Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Wales. The Guardian, UK.
George Bush's Speech in Berlin
- Transcript of the speech in the German Bundestag.
NATO and the Scourge of Terrorism
- Offers basic texts and transcripts, and information on the deployment of NATO troops [some documents are translated in English, French, Ukrainian and Russian].
UK Caught Up in Row Over War Crimes Court
- America's opposition to the new international criminal court grew more aggressive when it became known that Britain had negotiated an agreement to protect its own troops in Afghanistan from war crimes prosecutions.
UN Acts Against Terrorism
- Latest developments, reports on the work of the General Assembly and the Security Council, conventions, declarations, links to the UN-agencies and multimedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:05:08 UTC -