become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peace/Road_Map,_2003
Warfare and Conflict
Road Map, 2003
BBC News: Q&A: What's in the Mid-East roadmap
- Analysis of what the Middle East roadmap says and what the various parties can do to help - or hinder - the search for peace.
Guardian The Issues Explained: The road map to peace
- FAQ about the latest plan to end the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians and why it is being proposed now. Simon Jeffery.
Ha'aretz: Mideast Road Map
- December 2002 draft of the peace plan whose destination is a final and comprehensive settlement of the Israel-Palestinian conflict by 2005, as presented in President Bush's speech of June 24, and welcomed by the EU, Russia and the UN in the 15 July and 17 September Quartet Ministerial statements.
World Press Review: 'Road Map' Revived
- Summaries of views from news sources in Tel Aviv, Beirut, Jerusalem, Amman, Casablanca, Dubai, London, Cairo, Frankfurt, Milan, Moscow, and Paris. (June 04, 2003)
World Socialist Web Site: Israel: Sharon's rejection of US "road map" has powerful support in Washington
- Chris Marsden"s opinion that Sharon's public utterances and the actions of the Israeli state and its armed forces have made abundantly clear that Sharon has no intention of seeking a negotiated settlement - even one as onerous to the Palestinians as that outlined in the road map. (May 17, 2003)
Road Map, 2003
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2013 at 5:15:08 UTC -