become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Pro-Palestinian
Warfare and Conflict
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: Israel-Palestine: Organizations: Pro-Palestinian
Brighton and Hove Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Supports national and international initiatives to help bring about the end of the occupation of Palestine. Provides information for activists on events and campaigns, and includes eyewitness reports, resources and links.
The Institute for Palestine Studies
- An independent nonprofit research and publication center promoting research, analysis, and documentation on the Arab-Israeli conflict and its peaceful resolution.
New Orleans Palestine Solidarity
- Activist group in New Orleans dedicated to opposing Israeli treatment of Palestinians and demand the right of return for Palestinian refugees.
- Provides information on politics, law, the media, and social and economic conditions of the Palestinians.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign: York Branch
- Organises campaigns, demonstrations and public meetings in the UK in support of Palestine and the Palenstinian people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:24:03 AM EDT -