become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Censorship_and_Bias
Warfare and Conflict
News and Media
Censorship and Bias
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: Israel-Palestine: News and Media: Censorship and Bias
Action Against Reporters
News: Media Industry: Watchdogs
Society: Issues: Business: Media: Bias and Balance
Aish.com: Media Objectivity
- A collection of reports and comments on media coverage of the conflict.
Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre (BICOM)
- An independent organisation devoted to creating a more supportive environment for Israel in the UK. Provides daily briefings with news and extracts from international opinion articles, and collections of articles for important topics. Includes a collection of links for related sites and landmark documents.
Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA)
- Devoted to challenging perceived anti-Israeli news coverage. With statement of purpose, reports, criticisms, outreach, press releases, links and membership information.
Eye On The Post
- Exposes inaccurate, unfair, unbalanced and biased anti-Israel and Pro-Palestinian Middle East reporting by The Washington Post.
Guardian.co.uk: Middle East and The Media
- News, analysis and commentary on crisis coverage, censorship and attacks against journalists. UK.
- Challenging statements in the Western media perceived as anti-Israeli, pro-Palestinian, or, in some cases, as admiring the Nazi regime or as denying the Holocaust.
- Monitors distortion and bias in Honestreporting.com
Spotlight On The Media
- Organization affiliated with the Zionist Organization of America, describing news coverage perceived as anti-Israel. Includes recommended links, commentary, photographs and contact information.
Censorship and Bias
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:07:50 PM EDT -