become an editor
the entire directory
only in Israel-Palestine/Maps_and_Views
Warfare and Conflict
Maps and Views
Regional: Middle East: Israel: Maps and Views
Regional: Middle East: Palestine, State of: Maps and Views
The Guardian - Israel's West Bank settlements: a new reality, brick by brick
- Interactive map shows how Israel has expanded its presence in the West Bank since 1967. Includes settlements, closed military areas, Israeli-designated nature reserves, roads primarily for Israeli use, and areas enclosed by the barrier.
Israeli Settlements Established in the Palestinian Territory Occupied Since June 1967
- A 1991 United Nations map indicating the boundary of the former Palestinian mandate, the 1949 armistice line, and the location of Israeli settlements in the occupied territories.
Israeli Settlements Established in the Territories Occupied in June 1967
- A 1996 map from the United Nations, showing the number and location of Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Golan Heights.
Map of the West Bank
- Detailed map of the occupied West Bank, showing Israeli settlements, bypass roads, and lands reserved for the exclusive use of settlers. From the Israeli human rights group, B'tselem. [PDF]
Maps Related to the Question of Palestine
- Current and historic maps from the United Nations, covering the 1947 partition plan, Israel's occupation, and settlements established in the occupied territories.
United Nations Partition Plan
- Online reproduction of an official September 1947 United Nations map.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 10:15:09 UTC -