become an editor
the entire directory
only in Israel-Palestine/International_Policy
Warfare and Conflict
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: Israel-Palestine: International Policy
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: International Policy
Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- Promotes the study of Middle East peace and security, in particular the national security and foreign policy of Israel.
Council for the National Interest
- US lobby organization advocating grassroots support for a balanced US foreign policy in the Middle East, a reduction of aid to Israel, and recognition of an independent Palestinian state the Jewish-Arab state of Israel.
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Situation in the Middle East
- The official standpoint of the French government: statements, documents and press releases.
Israel-Palestine Center for Research and Information (IPCRI)
- Joint Israeli-Palestinian public policy think-tank devoted to seeking solutions to the Israel-Palestine conflict. Includes papers, projects, publications, events and related resources.
Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (PASSIA)
- A non-profit, Arab institution seeking to present the Palestinian Question in its national, Arab and international contexts through academic research, dialogue and publication.
The Middle East - Palestine and Israel
- A presentation of the issues involved in the Israel-Palestine conflict, and the role of the United States and the United Nations in the conflict, from a perspective favoring Palestinian independence.
U.S. Vetoes of UN Resolutions Critical of Israel
- Statistics on United States vetoes of Security Council Resolutions critical of Israel, from 1972 through the present.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 28, 2009 12:05:09 AM EST -