become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Rights/Organizations
Warfare and Conflict
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Advocacy Organizations: Middle East
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: Israel-Palestine: Organizations
Al Mezan Center for Human Rights
- An independent non-governmental organization, based in Jabalia refugee camp, is working for the advancement of human rights and democracy in the Gaza Strip.
Al-Awda: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Crisis chronology, media, regional events, petitions, famous quotes. Global activist network for refugees. E-group with regional sub-groups.
Al-Haq Online - Law in the Service of Man
- An affiliate of the Geneva-based International Commission of Jurists, a Palestinian human rights organization founded by Palestinian lawyers concerned with the protection and promotion of human rights.
- A non-profit, charitable organization, concerned with the development needs of Palestinians and Lebanese, and in turn, increasing public understanding of the region to promotes peace in the region. Includes a profile and an overview of projects.
- The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, reports on Israeli abuses such as torture, shootings, home demolitions, and settler violence.
BADIL Resource Center
- Resources for the campaign for the defense of Palestinian residency and refugee rights, with background information, proposed solutions, overviews and advocacy material.
Defence for Children International - Palestine Section
- Reporting Israeli violations of Palestinian children's rights, and campaigning to free Palestinian child political prisoners. Presenting excerpts of human rights law, reports, links, and petitions. In English and Arabic.
Grassroots International - Palestine
- Human rights violations, political background, partnering with local health care and legal aid NGO's.
Human Rights in Israel and the Occupied Territories
- Information and links on human rights organizations in Israel and the occupied territories.
Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions
- A non-violent, direct-action group opposing and resisting Israeli demolition of Palestinian houses in the Occupied Territories, and related issues including land expropriation, settlement expansion, by-pass roads, and policies of 'closure' and 'separation'.
- Voluntary group of Israeli women conducting daily observations at military checkpoints to monitor human rights abuses. A weekly digest of daily reports from the field is published, including photographs.
Madison-Rafah Sister City Project
- A group in Madison, WI supporting the people of the Rafah refugee camp and city. Information on upcoming events and links.
Palestinian Center for Human Rights
- Publications, news, narratives, facts and stats.
Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
- A non-governmental organisation based in Gaza city dedicated to promoting human rights and democracy in Palestine.
Palestinian Human Rights Organization
- A non governmental organization defending the human rights of Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon.
Palestinian Red Crescent Society
- A national humanitarian society that provides a wide range of health, social and other humanitarian services for the Palestinian People throughout the Middle East. Includes information on the organisation and its programmes.
Rabbis for Human Rights
- Concerned specifically with giving voice to the Jewish tradition of human rights in the context of Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2014 at 5:35:05 UTC -